I, meanwhile, am still a little under-slept so its a little dicey, esp for “white cheddar” my 4-cyl Chevy (Terry says to take her bigger better Honda but I am old school, 3-gen Chevy guy and former Chevy salesman like my dad Paul E. Weiss and gramps and namesake (which I mouth “NAH mah sa KEY” like a motorcycle) Morton Benjamin Weiss, the founders or confounders of Midway Chevrolet in Chicago (along with Sam Katsin) and Key Chevrolet of Cupertino (sold to Cal: Go see Cal? He came and saw and kinda conquered us!)
I hope to come back Monday in time for the candidates rally at MLK Plaza 250 Hami.
I hope to post the other nine photos:
1. Kent Lockhart Marlinda Fitzgerald garden 3134 Greer — should be a historic inventory site;
2. Terry and I, watching the Giants at Tacolicous
3. Mundo the racquet stringer on his last day on Ramona. I had bought Terry some of these doughnut balls we love, from the market at Caffe Borrone in Menlo, but gave them to John Mundorff the racket stringing guy, on his last day, at NoLa.
4. Phyllis and Lindsay, also on Ramona
5. a boy and his dad taking BP at Addison
6. logos of Washington and Seattle football teams
a Mateo Romero reference, he endorsed me
7. Jessica Roth of Cali Ave no chains campaign and a co-worker but not the ones who met Alex Blandino of Stanford and Reds — Alex owes me a portrait, in front of Slim’s poppies mural
8. dear old ma, Barbara Weiss who with Brenna Bolger worked towards 20-20 which meant “twenty percent women in elected office by year 2020” and is big supporter of Anna Eshoo. She has Alzheimers now but is otherwise well and lives near me here in P.A. and signed my petition although the clerk’s maybe did not count her mark; she used to come to every Gunn home game even though I played less than 5 percent of the contests. She came to many of my Little League baseball games, eight seasons, ages 8 to 15, in three leagues, and my dad came sometimes but usually thru his business Key Chevrolet (1968-1988) underwrote the teams.
My dad is Paul Weiss, of course, I’ve noted. They both endorse me.
9. Amy Sung was a surprise guest of ours at Paul’s 90th birthday bash, on October 6, 2014 but would not literally sing a solo. She gamely did a shot of whiskey in a souvenir glass she took home as party favor, that features bear holding state map cutout, that I call Best Coast logo, that I bought from Gwen Crawford at Letter Perfect in the Rapp/Strutz/Levett building.
10. Master barber Terry Parks (as distinct from the woman I love Terry Acebo Davis or the candidate I endorse Terry Godfrey from UCLA and Evergreen Terrace) has yet to report back as to whether former Mayor Mike Cobb who shares office space with HRB member Roger Kohler — who incidentally is designing a home next to us here on Downtown North, where Tom Williams and Kaye and their daughters and grandkids are sorely missed — took the bait and came by for a free to him haircut.The crew here, the little barber in midtown, near Starbucks, Foy’s and the former Bergmans, are down with Green Bay Packer Davante Adams since way back when. i also tried or thought of getting Max McGee (who I call Bill or Glen) and or Chase Lyman to all pose there with the young man who cuts heads in a Packers jersey. I tried to hip them to fact that Spike Lee well before Tyler Pery had a barber shop movie.
Like louie louie (not the broncos and SJS db) me gotta go
edita: yes we always yes we always yes we always have fun